Friday, December 28, 2012

lonely hearts club

I know I only blogged yesterday but HELLO. My new camera has a flip out turny roundy screen so i can see myself when doing outfit pictures or casual selfies so it makes it so easy to be in the right position and not have to take a picture 10 times it is the best and most of the reason I'm bothering to post again.

The jumper and skirt I'm wearing were Christmas presents. I've wanted a fuzzy/mohair/fluffy/angora sweater for ever (If you want proof go and look at my Etsy favourites). My auntie got it for me and my parents got me the skirt. It's from Etsy and I think it's the only skirt I own that fits without a belt. My tights were £1.50 on eBay and they remind me of Beetlejuice - I also got this film for Christmas!!!!1 


I tore the black ribbons off of a necklace. I made the necklace, obviously and the shirt is from a vintage shop and was £12.



I don't know what the face is. Also I have temporary tattoos on my hands. Three of them are glitter ones and were Christmas presents from Alicia and another is a cat on from Ibe. I HAVE BEEN USING SO MUCH OF THE STUFF SHE SENT ME RECENTLY. 


My badges are all second hand. The librarian one is a LEGIT badge that my grandma gave to me. It was hers when she was at school in the 60s. The human/animal flower one is from Ibe, and the circular badge is from a charity shop but it's merchandise from a zoo (called Marwell Zoo WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED) sort of near where I live.

It's a more 90s outfit if I were going to pigeon-hole it. If I had a matching blazer to go with my skirt I would basically BE Cher Horowitz.


Enid sporting more garish tartan.


I'm off to revise now and consume more chewits and pez and jelly tots than should be legal to persuade myself to do so.

Hollie

15 comments:

  1. STOP TO COOL ALARM SUGAR NEED SUGAR TO COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh that fluffy sweater is perfect. i've been looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration, I like your badges! xx


    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit so much. The print on that dress is so awesome and the sweater is gorg. By the way your camera sounds amazing!

    http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I've been looking for a fuzzy sweater and a skirt just like that! Rad outfit as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look rad and perfect and awesome and amazing and basically perfect hsadfasoghüäaow. I love this so much. <33

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in looooove with this outfit. I love your necklace, I want to make one myself but I can't ever seem to find the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print of your skirt and shirt is amazing!!! Love the librarian badge..I acually have one from when I was a librarian in primary school and I still wear it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit, love the librarian badge.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You think I have cool badges! Those are great, especially the tiger one. Your shirt is awesome and reminds me of mushrooms and bunnies for some reason. You continue to amaze me with the multitudes of clothes you have and how legendary they are. You life seems so perfect and now I want to live where you live and go to that zoo shop!!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love all your posts and this one is no exception! I'm forever trying to dress like Cher Horowitz and you've definitely given me some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is too PERFECT! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. You can find all the details/instructions here: http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that dress and sweater combination- it's totally perfect and you do remind me of Clueless too! The alphabet necklace looks great with the collar. Is that camera any good? I nominated you for the Liebster Award, the link is on my blog here: http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete